Whether you’re on a PC, laptop, or even your phone, it can take a while to download games and apps. That’s why we created a list of ways to make Bluestacks work faster. Not only will these tips speed up Bluestacks, but they also can help increase game and app revenue.
What do we need to speed up Bluestacks?
Frequently, people ask how to speed up Bluestacks. These are some essential tips you should consider before trying to speed up Bluestacks:
– Use a trustworthy antivirus software: This will help keep your device safe from any potential threats and help with downloading apps or games.
– Set up automatic updates: This is an easy way to make sure you’re always using the latest version of Bluestacks. You can do this by turning on auto update settings in “settings.”
– Enable your USB connection: You might be able to stream faster with a wired connection and avoid any lag time with apps such as Netflix.
– Update your GPU driver: If you experience any lagging or slow down issues, try updating the GPU driver of your PC or laptop.
How to download games and apps faster
1. Using a VPN
2. Putting your phone in airplane mode
3. Turning off all browser plugins
4. Uninstalling an app you’re no longer using
Reduce screen clutter
Small icons and a minimal screen will help your game run more smoothly. If you’re new to Bluestacks, you might not realize that tapping the top left corner of the screen will take you to the main menu. When you’re in a game or app, tap on the icon in the upper right to minimize anything on your screen.
Close apps that you aren’t using
This one may seem obvious, but you should always close apps that you aren’t using. This can help save battery life and decrease the amount of memory your device uses.
If a particular app takes too much room on your screen, it could be an indication that you don’t need it. Uninstalling unnecessary apps will speed up Bluestacks.
Increase your game performance
One of the most important ways to speed up Bluestacks is by increasing your game performance. By optimizing your graphics settings, you can decrease the load time of games and apps.
For example, when playing an intense first-person shooter game like Call of Duty, running the game at a resolution of 720p will result in a 25 percent improvement in loading time.
Low-end PC gaming suggestions
If you’re looking for a low-cost PC gaming solution, consider the following:
Install Windows 10 instead of Windows 7 or 8.1
Run the game on your laptop. If Bluestacks is taking too long to load games on your device, you can minimize the number of processes running by using your laptop instead of your device.
Consider using hardware acceleration when playing games. Hardware acceleration makes it so that Bluestacks doesn’t have to process as much and can take a lot less time to load games.
Consider disabling startup items in Bluestacks and closing any other programs running in the background before playing a game. This will ensure that there are no programs running in the background which slow down Bluestacks.
High-end PC gaming suggestions
If you’re looking to buy a new gaming PC and have the money to spare, we recommend the following:
1. Buy a graphics card with at least 4GB of RAM.
2. Purchase a solid-state drive (SSD) or an SSD plus HDD combo drive.
3. Make sure your CPU has eight cores.
4. Buy two or more GPUs for maximum performance.
5. Make sure that your PC can support overclocking, which is sometimes necessary for high-end gaming PCs.
: What is Bluestacks?
Bluestacks is an app that allows you to download games and apps on your computer. It can also be used for running Android apps.
Is your Bluestacks slow? Get it up to speed with these simple tips and tricks.
1. Download games and apps faster
2. Reduce screen clutter
3. Close apps that you aren’t using
4. Increase your game performance
5. Low-end PC gaming suggestions
6. High-end PC gaming suggestions